fot

[Fot] BRITISH MOTOR TRADE ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] BRITISH MOTOR TRADE ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:46:40 -0500 (EST)
 The BMTA was founded by Carl Heideman and others, with significant support
and encouragement from Classic Motorsports Magazine.

This is one of the things that enhances our vintage sport.

See    britcar.org    for a list of members and more.  You may see some of
your current resources and find a new one.

The 10th conference is coming up in Denver very soon. I hope see some of our
FOT/RMVR friends while there.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street