fot

[Fot] Subject: Triumph Parts Needed In Hawaii,

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Subject: Triumph Parts Needed In Hawaii,
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:40:51 -0500 (EST)
FOT,
Robert is a fine fellow.  At Watkins I mentioned that Ellie and I
sometimes take an anniversary cruise to Hawaii, and he said to let just him
know.
Two years later he picked us up and took us to see his private  collection,
including TS1 LO and the racing Spitfire, and returned us to the  ship on
time.  He was having a very busy day, but he is a great host and  Triumph
person.

Hardy

In a message dated 2/7/2012 8:07:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,