fot

[Fot] 50th anniversary Spitfire commemorative decals.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 50th anniversary Spitfire commemorative decals.
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:20:03 -0700
I have shipped all the decals that were preordered.  Thanks to everyone who
are engaging in the celebration of 50 years of Spitfires.

Now that everything is up to date, I have 6 decals left over and am offering
them up for anybody who missed out on the initial offer.

(A)   11.6" wide x 6.3" high  @ $25.00 each   (one left)

(B)   10 " wide x 5.5" high @ 22.50 each    (one left)

(C)   6.75" wide x3.75" high @ 12.00 each  (4 left)

If anybody wants any of these, I will reserve them on a first come, first
served basis.  All the prices include shipping.

Regards,

Joe Curry

1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo

Sahuarita, AZ 85629