fot

[Fot] #4 at Savannah

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] #4 at Savannah
From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:39:21 -0600
Morning FOT Members,

I wanted to update everyone as the board has some posts asking about my recent
accident at Savannah that has folks talking about who it was and such. Well it
was me and the car will ride again in about a year. Going to the local NASCAR
shop this weekend to use a surface plate to see how much if any the frame is
tweaked. Then on to the body repair.

 It it's place is an old SCCA car from CT that will be my ride for now. We did
well for a 1st time out at the VDCA Atlanta event. That VDCA event is, as
always, an awesome event with more track time than most of us oldies care to
use so plan your schedules accordingly.

Now on to bad news I just heard about Bob Youngdahl and am terribly saddened.
There has never been a nicer more helpful guy in the world. I have only known
him for the 6-7 years but he has saved a race weekend for me more than once by
borrowing his tools, equipment, knowledge and parts. No matter who and or what
you needed he usually had it and was more than willing to give it to anyone
that needed it. I hope the race gods keep that in mind so he can race all he
wants now.

We lost one that will be missed, I hope folks think of me when I go as I am
thinking today about my short time knowing Bob.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive
Nashville, TN 37211