fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 64, Issue3 Car weight

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 64, Issue3 Car weight
From: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:16:25 -0500 ZX853HP5|January 12, 2012) at 03/02/2012 09:16:31
Lorne,
D. Displaying Minimum Weight
Except for classes in which there is only 1 required minimum weight (i.e.,
ASR, FB, FC, FE, FF, FM, FS, FST, FV, SM5, SRF), all cars shall display
the correct minimum weight specified in the current GCR in a manner that
is clearly legible to the scrutineers at the scales. Cars that are run in
more
than one class must display the correct minimum weight for each class so
that it is clear which weight applies to each class.

The size and location are pretty vague. I protested this when it was first
proposed. I don't want to make more work for the scrutineers, but we do
have computers and smart phones these days, the information is readily
available. I don't want my 63 Spit to have the GVW listed on it like a
bread delivery truck.

mike

Will be at the Mitty, numbers and all

G. Michael Harmuth