fot

[Fot] TR3 TR4 REAR ENGINE MOUNTS NEW DESIGN IN THE WORKS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 TR4 REAR ENGINE MOUNTS NEW DESIGN IN THE WORKS
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:24:58 -0500 (EST)
 FOT,

For 20 years we have dealt with various motor mounts at the transmission.
Once we replaced a motor mount at Road America with material available.....a
pine 2 x 4.  We are not sure if that wasnt the best one we had to that point.

Sean got tired of fiddling with substandard mounts and designed his own.  He
will be installing for use at Road Atlanta.  But I think he will have 1 or 2
more with him.  It is compatible with the old mount as a direct bolt in
replacement.

If anyone is interested in seeing it, Sean will show and explain. It is heavy
duty, but provides vibration isolation.

He is doing it in SOLIDWORKS for the laser program and has constructed a mold,
so he can produce more if there is a future interest.

It is likely a lifetime rear mount for race or street.

Any one else interested? Please let me know.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648