fot

[Fot] Formula 1 availability??

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Formula 1 availability??
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:46:49 -0500
Perhaps I am the only one that only keeps Speed Channel for the F1
telecasts. If I could find another source I would drop that channel like a
hot brick. With all the streaming available I'm surprised it's not available
in that format. Unfortunately all the programming I liked like "Legends of
Motorsport" and some of the British factory films has gone away in favor of
worthless dribble loaded with obnoxious commercials. Back in the day of
Speedvision they even had vintage racing along with lots of rally and
European/Australian racing. There was also the "Drive-In Theater" which
showed campy "car" related movies hosted by Bruce Dern. Okay, that's my
opinion.

Anyone discover an alternative way to receive F1 and auto related
programming? I refuse to pay for HD to get Octane Discovery.

Thanks

Russ