fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph and Oil

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph and Oil
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:11:43 -0500
Fastest way to find the source is to clean off the area with brake clean
and let it flash off and dry out.
Spray the area with a white talc, preferably an aerosol or just use baby
powder.
Start the engine and immediately look for the start of the wet spot.
This is an easy fast way to trace your leaks and cheaper than a black
light and leak check fluid.
Glenn