fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 & TR4 cylinder head info

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 & TR4 cylinder head info
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:05:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xz6w5jLIPXp/K03PNMoObnML+qbuNxBRdt5vfLc1si8=; b=PJnE6PplKRQa1yfJQ4FLcHQgjEzgxfJDUMF7V7WaZkDu19lv7tCgHJcql/gkAKLO1I CjEif3FbWuAbeJxVyaJLkQMENDreS+mBZ54FPNYSalcphTTEfgeDJzMvjGBWFlMtR897 B3eVtN+hp9M7IE6z88DJr9U1WkVmv2WJ+/eMcBt9Ed8kwsCDBqsu8yJMAF8KFCq1HxqG 6PgpH/FPqIZ4/B+wDZZbW2DzI7fJsK5514pROE6S1iLVyT4P0RucPagdCJBdJ22T1xlj djUNqz5+2bT8yTcFAYqhuLMk0JRKwAoB8wh1+5ZITHZYm5Pvr+s3TmQcqPxHPaxEod+h LJYA==
On 3/19/12 2:29 PM, Tim Murphy wrote:
> I'm trying to access the information on the various types of TR3&TR4
> cylinder heads that I believe Terry Ann Wakeman put together.  The old link
> that I have does not work, it just routes me to "Go Daddy.com".

There is no correct link for the site at the moment.  I get started
trying to link the site properly into the domain name and never got it
working properly. Sent a help message to GoDaddy tech.  Got a canned
reply back that didn't make a whole lot of sense.  Got going on other
things & never got around to revisiting it.  I didn't think anyone would
notice.  Guess I'm wrong.

Here is how to get to the page:

http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/2trSite/FAQ_heads.htm

I'll try to get the site properly connected one of these days. GoDaddy
may be inexpensive hosting for really big web sites but their tech help
is the absolute pits and their web site is so focused in selling you
more stuff it hardly has any space for actually managing the hosting.
They are no help on anything that does not make them more money.

Teriann