fot

[Fot] In the Mitty Paddock

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] In the Mitty Paddock
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 07:24:44 -0400
For those of us Vintage Racers that typically run club events, I want to
remind everybody that the Mitty is a Festival style event, and all parties
involved have been doing everything in their power to get the public to come
to see the show. The public is encouraged to walk around the paddocks, and
Classic Motorsports will be doing organized paddock tours to educate folks
on what they are looking at.

We have been asked to make up and display a posterboard telling the world
all the special things they need to know about your race car. While
certainly not manditory, it would be a nice way to give a little back to our
friends at Classic Motorsports for all the effort they are going through.

Thanks gang!

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com