fot

Re: [Fot] Parts, etc. at Mitty Vintage Race

To: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Parts, etc. at Mitty Vintage Race
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 22:59:16 -0400
Cc: TR list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfires@autox.team.net, TR8 CCCA Listing <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=QVsE0LPK3DK1d4mmNk9gng==:17 a=Aj8MJkhpyzEA:10 a=9nKKTio_ybYA:10 a=Xj_gVYmDKxMA:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=2BiGb1UJAAAA:8 a=QEps4B0vAAAA:8 a=sLpJ7K__AE2nSK606gIA:9 a=XxLsPWXge_Dhy3zx0lcA:7 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=_IIO3iP7uh8A:10 a=J1--mjHvEgEA:10 a=5_b9_VFGY2R_2_t-:21 a=nKMPo3c77hHE1AVv:21 a=QVsE0LPK3DK1d4mmNk9gng==:117
FWIW, I looked at the website, and it would appear that he only sells
DVDs in PAL format, so those of us in North America won't be able
to view them (unless you have a DVD player that will play PAL discs,
of course).  Some of them look interesting, though, so that's a shame.

John

--
Thanks,
R. John Lye