fot

Re: [Fot] another race car

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] another race car
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:03:33 -0400
hmm, it's taken me eight years with my GT6 and I'm not there yet, though
getting there.  I was paddocked next to a guy driving a 911 two years ago at
the Turkey Bowl - a bunch of us were busy fixing our LBCs all weekend at the
end of the season to squeak out one last race weekend of the year, and I ribbed
the guy that he just parked next to us to gloat.  He said - no, no, I have to
work on my car too - turns out that in 25,000 (!!!!!) track miles the worst
thing he had to do was change a clutch!.  Still on the same motor.
Well, we could all drive Miatas.