fot

Re: [Fot] Signing of KASTNER CUP POSTERS for the DRIVERS

To: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Signing of KASTNER CUP POSTERS for the DRIVERS
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 21:34:13 -0700
Cc: "emanteno@comcast.net" <emanteno@comcast.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, "bdischer@vtr.org" <bdischer@vtr.org>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QzCSOmOiqaqqhF2En2z19P7PhQIhutNDVmyWCJg5aDM=; b=whXxbyp8rWA/gxBXNcdSNnhKPQtPWAej53F1JPRg4isZ544l+9qIHap55MkrIbNQLd Qr+leIrLvyLbOmmdkxXZj1NuMaTSWNj+8s33fTg8t9iJTEoZfS7w+GfLZ89MKsI7kw+b OG2AYQsTLoRoffHATuVJlUREXahIxGIHcA+sfAQo33optdX8Psv5EARxfRgGj3hfzXX2 luDbrpt8eSroPel7vKW8iLBEDE1o+nskN01zeOClWQDrPSl6sePmuKeZmz0Y9weutyb9 MlNV1CQJhH8qaiHMFm+ZVI8rk/SIAQkQEn+5XZkstoRi6aQrfARYnX0n3YtikvECDdjl 5ngg==
I would be glad to help

--
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley