fot

[Fot] The MITTY THE KASTNER cUP

To: jhhasty@gdhs.com, mark@bradakis.com
Subject: [Fot] The MITTY THE KASTNER cUP
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
 The John Hasty car looks good and well driven.

The Father/Son teams are doing well and to be cherished.

Some unfortunate  triumph attrition, but no injuries.

Kas has developed a short list already, but it is always a surprise at the
checker.

Lot's of interesting people here and always a great time talking to them.

Sean....is learning the track with his first two sessions ever here.  A fuel
handling problem distracted him somewhat, but he isolated the cause and fixed
it. No doubt he will move up in the pack somewhat in the next session, Always
does a great job.

Still hoping other son, Mark, will arrive on a plane today.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648