fot

Re: [Fot] Nimination

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nimination
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:45:58 -0600
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
Kas Kastner wrote:
I wish to nominate Suzanne Winters, my pal who is a little crazy about you
TRiumph guys., whose father ED Winters is FOT member (TR-4 Owner), he's crazy
too, and just for good margin, Suzanne runs my web site with great expertise.
I cannot even complain, and I am fussy. Can I get a second for this great
girl? By the way she drives me NUTZ asking for results and photos and stuff.

Okay, she's on the list.  And as an editor for various newsletters
over the years I can relate to the efforts involved in getting
timely content out of folks!

mjb.