fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: Sam Clark <trdoctor@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:20:29 -0500
Bob and all,
Carol and I bought a '72 GT6 a couple of years ago.  I am as big (if not
bigger than Bob, even though I have lost about 60lbs in the past 6 months) and
they are snug!  With a bum knee I can get in ok but need a crane to get out.
I autocrossed it at the South Central Regional last weekend and it was a real
trip!  Bob is right about finding the brake pedal.  I have to wear the
narrowest shoes I have to drive it.  The New Balance won't cut it.  I love the
car but really don't fit.  Maybe 20 more pounds. . . Missed you and Barbara at
the Regional.  Glad you had fun at the Mitty.
Sam