fot

Re: [Fot] Mitty Pix

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mitty Pix
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:50:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I put the first test set up there. I didn't take time to caption or
anything, and I will do that with the ones I post from now on...

In any case, these ones are from the THU test sessions. Mostly they
consistn of Henry Frye, David Cizmas, Burt Levy (driving George Wright's
car), Susan Kahler, Patrick Starr in the Morgan and Bill Hart in the Devin
/ Triumph.

I'll ping the list when I post some more.

The photos are posted "royalty free" to FOT members. I will ping the FOT
list later with details on that, but I may ask folks who want to use the
pix to donate to a charity race event that New England Region SCCA runs
every year. More on that later too.

In any case, I'm working on getting the shots up there.

If you want the pix cropped or otherwise doctored, contact me off-list
(use blang@mit.edu, please) as I can fix the ones where the subject is
off-center and stuff like that. Oh, and if you notice focus problems, let
me know. I was using a new camera body and I may have set the auto focus
setting incorrectly so some of the pix are a bit fuzzy. Actually, some are
downright unrecognizable - but I think I sorted most of them out already.

I also have a pile of head shots which I may or may not post at
photobucket...

c ya,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489