fot

Re: [Fot] Racing, etc.

To: "Edward Dunn" <edunn@qualityfueltrailers.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing, etc.
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:51:18 -0700
Be sure to take a look at the cam, lifters and pushrods. If the rocker arms
siezed on the shaft and then broke, the loads on the cam lifters and
pushrods also went way up also.  There may be more damage than there might
at first appear to be. The valves and guides at the front of the engine may
also have suffered.

                                    Greg Solow