fot

Re: [Fot] FGR at Road Atlanta (video exclusive)

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FGR at Road Atlanta (video exclusive)
From: John Hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 22:26:29 -0400
Cc: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
Wow Jason just 3rd & 4th ... If I knew how to put my video on utube you could
see e what it's like in a 4 banger. Turn 1 4 th turn 2 is 3rd turn 4 is 4 th
through tunn 4 tturn 6 is 3 rd turn 7 is 3 rd & then to 3 rd  O D  back to 3rd
for 8 is 2nd turn 9 on back straight is 5 th ( od)  10 & 10a is 2nd turn 11 is
3rd turn 12 is 4th & then 5 th (od) & back to 4th in 1 I ' ll try & see if the
young guys in the office cac put it on youtube

Sent from my iPhone