fot

Re: [Fot] The MITTY...reprise...

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] The MITTY...reprise...
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 00:54:01 GMT
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
Bill what brand of tire blew out?  I had a Goodyear Marathon blow out about 10
years ago.  Bought a set of them a couple years later, since I did not trust
the remaining ones.  Last year I decided that they were old enough and it was
time to replace them, even though they still looked good.  The Goodyears are
all now made in China and I found very few trailer tires made in the US.  The
reviews on the US tires were not very good and they seemed as bad as the china
bombs.  I bought a set of Maxxis tires, which are made in Taiwan.  Not sure if
they will be better than the tires from China, but the reviews were good.

Seems like one of the keys is to buy tires that are well over the capacity
than what what is needed.  Joe(B)