fot

[Fot] CLASSIC MOTOR SPORTS & GRASSROOTS MOTOR SPORTS OFFER

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CLASSIC MOTOR SPORTS & GRASSROOTS MOTOR SPORTS OFFER
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 20:05:24 -0400 (EDT)
I get both magazines and always look forward to reading them.

And of course, the FOT has been supported by Tim Suddard's publishing
organization since the first TRIUMPH race we held at Mid-Ohio in 2002.

See Andy Reid's offer below with new subscriptions....in time for coverage of
the FOT and THE MITTY.  (Thanks Andy)

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street