fot

[Fot] thinning the herd. so to speak

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] thinning the herd. so to speak
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:15:36 -0400
I have a 40 year old stash (hoarded!) of TR-3 and TR-4/4A/250 sheetmetal. I
will cut some loose to fund the next British restoration "adventure" if
anyone is interested. Realize it is NOT economically feasible to ship a
TR-250 hood to Oregon....... Possibly could relay panels through other
racers, exchanging at events.

Please contact me off line if interested or with questions and let me know
what you're looking for.

TR-3/4 pistons are sold, taking offers on the New in Box ring and pinion
gear set for TR2-6.

Russ Moore