fot

Re: [Fot] need help w/40 DCOE 151 carb setup

To: "'J.C. Hassall'" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>, "'fot'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] need help w/40 DCOE 151 carb setup
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:31:44 -0600
My TR6 racecar with triple Weber 40 DCOEs runs well with the following
setup. I am running at 12:1 compression, lots of porting and bigger valves.
A very strong camshaft but not full race.
Also, I am at 5,500 feet above sea level.

Main Jets               130
Air                     200
Emulsion Tube           F7
Idle jets               55F9