fot

Re: [Fot] Glory Still Exists - Lime Rock

To: yellow04@tr4racer.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Glory Still Exists - Lime Rock
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:51:42 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Hi - There was a great turnout of Triumphs at Lime Rock this weekend!! I
chatted with the current owner of the Bill Ames Ambro and urged him to
follow up with an interest in FOT. We'll see how that pans out.

But the Kent Bain spitfire was fast on SAT, Pual King was there in the
GT6, there was a TR4, several other Spitfires... I'll try to summarize
tonite when I have a chance to look at the program. But I think it was the
most Triumphs I've seen raced at that event in quite some time, if not
ever.

Linda asked what I'd need to do to run with those guys...

The DOOR opens.

rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489