fot

[Fot] Public service announcement - Silverstone owners

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Public service announcement - Silverstone owners
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 20:36:57 -0400
For anybody running the original Triumph Silverstone wheels, I came across a
guy at the Lime Rock swap meet that went to the trouble and expense to have
the lug nuts reproduced. They are beautiful. He made 10 sets each in 3/8ths
(Spitfire) and 7/16ths (Big TR) studs. He is selling 9 sets at his cost, not
cheap, but you could never manufacture 16 wheel lugs with washers for $182.

He also had some original Nokof screw on spinners, ready to get rechromed. I
had never seen a set for sale before.

Email me off list for the guy's contact info.

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com