fot

[Fot] Part need

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Part need
From: "Steve Yott" <tr4@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:14:09 -0500
All,

I have done a part inventory for my TR 5A project (AKA TR250) and am missing
a front suspension arm &%#)(*&@^@ Yep, the only part that I can't find is
$100.00 at Moss and it's just not worth that kind of money!!

What I am looking for is the Front, Upper A-Arm for a TR4A - TR6 as they are
the same. This is Moss part number 661-050, Vicky Brit # 5-273 and Triumph #
133504. Side does not matter but it is the upper arm with the greater amount
of bend in it.

If anyone has one lying around I would be very willing to purchase it from
you for a fair price!

Thanks much

Steve Yott
262-997-0701