fot

Re: [Fot] Road Atlanta

To: "'john hasty'" <jhhasty@gdhs.com>, "'Vince G'" <vangoughv@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Road Atlanta
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:37:31 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
All I missed was the month?

This is hard evidence proving that one of the imperatives of a weekend of
challenges is to disassociate ourselves from the hard edges of everyday
reality. Last night, as I drove home on a balmy October night with the top
down, I'm not sure I could have gotten my birth date right. By noon
tomorrow, unfortunately, the high will have worn off and I'll get back to
worrying about what time it is. Hell, maybe I'll even roll back time and do
September again. It's my choice!

Richard