fot

[Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP 2013

To: jhhasty@gdhs.com, rblake36@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP 2013
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
 STICKERS
FLAGS
SHIRTS
MEDALLIONS
ETC.

John Hasty, et. al.

I think we are depleted of any regalia items. All of what we have had, in the
past, has been through generous volunteerism. And we didnt use these moneys to
do any funding.

We are now very low on FOT FUNDS.  2013 KCUP will not be heavily sponsored as
in the past.  We can use sales of regalia to do a nice job of funding some of
Kas' expenses and perhaps a hospitality tent in FOT VILLAGE at Road America.

I plan to offer up CALIFORNIA AIR proceeds to help THE FOT FUND out.

But we need some volunteers to support the rest of the regalia.  2013 KCUP
will be successful with John Houlton presiding as CHAIR, but for expenses
beyond what we have available in the till now, sales of regalia and
'sponsorships' will be very welcome.

John, your inquiry is very timely. THANKS!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648