fot

[Fot] Fwd: 588-020_Clutch line_Triumph

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: 588-020_Clutch line_Triumph
From: John Styduhar <johnstydo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 19:31:42 -0400
FOT FYI,
I received the attached instructions from Moss Motors regarding the
universal flare used on their aftermarket hydraulic pipes.  This flare
works on either bubble or double flare applications.   My application
involved a TR4 clutch master cylinder to slave cylinder pipe using part
number 588-020.  The OEM pipe had a bubble flare on the master cylinder end
and a double flare on the slave cylinder end.