fot

Re: [Fot] Float Gasket for SU H2S carb

To: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Float Gasket for SU H2S carb
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 21:25:44 -0600
Cc: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
I think I found a gasket I can use. Thermostat gasket for a TR4 is
almost a perfect inner diameter and thickness. I can cut the rest away.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net