fot

Re: [Fot] Unusable tr4 cylinder head wanted

To: "'Jim Gray'" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Unusable tr4 cylinder head wanted
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:46:28 -0500
I believe we have a head that you could use.  It is cracked and has about
.200 or more milled off of it by the previous owner.  I'd have to check the
numbers on the head to make sure it is what you are looking for and could
send a photo also.  We are in Wisconsin so the shipping charge might be a
bit high.

Tim