fot

Re: [Fot] I wanna race a GT6... again..

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I wanna race a GT6... again..
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 20:28:24 -0400
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
you need to get the block line bored if you mix caps and blocks, good idea to
do anyway.  Get the crank nitrided by someone who knows what they are doing,
and go with 30 over on the pistons so you get one more chance.  If the
cylinders don't need to be bored, leave em stock - no prize money in this!
Crank - need photos or something to compare it to.  If they are side by side
the difference is obvious.