fot

Re: [Fot] I know it's not winter topic YET

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>, Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I know it's not winter topic YET
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:24:13 -0400
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
well Bobby on another subject...at VIR this past week the "Texas" crowd
showed up in force with about 10 or more racers, they had a company put up
a canopy that was at least 100 by 50 feet and the group surrounded it like
"cowboys"...all backed up to the canopy, they had a great gruop of people
and said that they knew you. We laughed that the" Texas crowd" does it
bigger...and it was...the biggest canopy that I have ever seen ! Great
group of racers and more than hospitable...tried to keep me there drinking
and eating. Keep your chin up and your foot on the pedal...take care.

rob deanes
TR Racer

--
rob deanes