fot

Re: [Fot] I cut intake & exhaust port sections today ( tr4 )

To: "'Jim Gray'" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I cut intake & exhaust port sections today ( tr4 )
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 23:03:11 -0500
Fantastic pictures, thanks!!!  It looks like the exhaust charge would go up
that wall and around and out.  In other words it didn't look all that bad to
my "untrained" eye.  The photos really show the large amount cooling around
the exhaust valve guide and the small amount around the intake guide.  They
also show the benefits of cutting off the guides so they don't stick into
the ports.  Thanks again,

Tim