fot

[Fot] Friendly Hauntings From: FGR.

To: "triumph friends" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Friendly Hauntings From: FGR.
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 03:36:57 +0000
An eerie web forms about now on our cars here in the Midwest.
Drained of their fluid and void of their blood.
Like Vampires, tonight; these Triumphs hunger for lube. A long sleep (perhaps
restless) awaits the cold steel and silent horse power of my poor
unheated-garage kept mechanical demon. Killing it... on Halloween night, I
drain the fluid from my beloved GT6.
Surely this cold evening, all hallow's eve, might it find a source of life, to
get through the long cold wInter?
Happy Halloween.
FRIENDLY GHOST RACING
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T