fot

Re: [Fot] John Fitch

To: Tom Householder <trhouse@columbus.rr.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] John Fitch
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 05:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Tom! He was quite a man. I thought he was with the Cunningham team in
"55; interesting to see he was paired with Leveigh in the A/H which "caused"
the crash. Phil Wallters (AKA Ted Tappet; I'm showing my roots :O)) was with
Cunningham, and refused to ever race again after the '55 LeMans. As a side
note...I believe Walters had also been a P-51 pilot over Germany. Birds of a
feather.
-Ed-