fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire Autocross Video

To: Robert MacKenzie <list@mackenzie.aero>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire Autocross Video
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:53:15 -0600
Cc: Triumph 'Friends of Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Didja bop any cones?  I thought I heard one in the slalom on the last
straight.

I assume your SUs have floats that hinge on one side.  If so, which way are
your float hinges oriented?  Laterally or longitudinal to the car?  The better
situation would be if the axis of the hinge pin is lateral so that fuel slosh
in cornering would have little effect on the fuel level seen by the float
during cornering.

Duncan Charlton
Elgin, TX

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/duncan.charlton54@gmail.com