fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 old race car

To: "Richard Good" <goodparts@verizon.net>, "'Friends of Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 old race car
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler1@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:54:28 -0600
Richard:

If you intend to race the car again in SCCA, the role cage rules differ
depending upon when the car was constructed/registered.  The logbook will
show when the car was registered.  All cars registered after 1/1/08 have
different construction requirements and tubing sizes than those registered
prior to this date.

If it is an old car and you are going to go through it extensively, it might
not be a bad idea to upgrade the cage also.

Dave Kettler
Divisional Administrator of Scrutineering
Central Division - SCCA