fot

[Fot] Action in-car video from VARA's Big Bore Bash at Willow Springs

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Action in-car video from VARA's Big Bore Bash at Willow Springs
From: steve <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:12:20 -0500 (EST)
Here's a video I put together from last weekend at Willow Springs with VARA's
group 3.
The run-group held 43 cars including many quick sedans.  Ken Knight took the DP
win with his powerful and well set up TR4.
Watch for the shot where we see Ken zipping through turn 9!
I had a great weekend but struggled for grip with my well-worn tires.  Extreme
sun and sudden dust clouds were a nuisance and,
as you can see in the video, I've almost perfected the art of getting passed.
Still, a weekend with friends at the track can't be beat.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxnZdjN_G5Y&feature=youtu.be

~STEVE