fot

Re: [Fot] [cvar_general] Parking for the F1 race this weekend in Austin

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [cvar_general] Parking for the F1 race this weekend in Austin
From: "Robert MacKenzie" <list@mackenzie.aero>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:13:48 -0600
Cc: 'FOT of Triumph'' <fot@autox.team.net>
I will be there all weekend.  We have General Admission passes so I can't be
sure where we will end up sitting.

Look for the Royal Canadian Air Force Flag, we will be underneath it.

http://shop.flagshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d0
8d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flag-military-can-air-force_1.gif

Robert MacKenzie