fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 72, Issue 42

To: vangoughv@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 72, Issue 42
From: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:57:48 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "FOT@autox.team.net FOT@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, harmug@us.ibm.com
To All:

Reading all of the responses got me thinking.

Which location is better to mount the fuel cell and why;

1. Low in the trunk/spare wheel well for the center of gravity but
causing some what of a pendelum effect by having extra weight hanging
out the back
2. A little higher, over the rear axle toward the center of the car

Thanks
Todd Redmond
'58 TR3A