fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination for a New GT6 Racer!

To: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination for a New GT6 Racer!
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:37:12 -0800 (PST)
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
the one I blew up in Atlanta would make a nice kerplush....   that's the sound
it would make as it lands in the deep sea.... I guess I'll keep it for
memories....
I've shed all the tears I can over that , and at this time, I must with all
sincerity thank the F.o.T. contingent, especially Henry, for keeping me
grounded
in the 'big picture'....it's amazing.. we run one weekend together (okay that's
optimistic) ((I'm a rose colored glasses, the glass is half full guy)) and we
are friends for life... isn't THAT the essence of our brother and sisterhood
with F.o.T. and vintage racing?
God bless all my bro's and lady friends on F.o.T.....  it's not about common
sense, it's about the emotion... and emotion over-rules common sense in my
book....

Peace be with you and yours....  Bobby Whitehead and Family....