fot

Re: [Fot] Aluminum cups on TR6 diff mounts

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Aluminum cups on TR6 diff mounts
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:08:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Hmmm, reminds me of the 2002 FOT gathering. The Brits came by a certain
camper and when it was offered that beer was available, but not
refrigerated... it was determined that lack of refrigeration was no
problem and all the beer was quickly consumed. Like two cases worth.

Yee ha!

rml

Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489