fot

[Fot] CALIFORNIA AIR CODE NAME: BOMB (Spitfire & GT6) TRADITIONAL TRIUMP

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CALIFORNIA AIR CODE NAME: BOMB (Spitfire & GT6) TRADITIONAL TRIUMPH (TR2-TR6)
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 17:18:44 -0500 (EST)
 I just received inventory of the subject John Clancy titles from John.

If you expected to received one or more of these, remind me, and I will get
them out as soon as possible.

Notes:  "Code Name: Bomb"  and "Traditional Triumph" are DOUBLE DVDs and are
in PAL FORMAT.

Brilliant DVDs for your TRIUMPH archives.

You may get to see John Clancy in action as FOT''s videographer at KASTNER CUP
2013. More on that later.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.