fot

Re: [Fot] TR8 direction

To: "Shawn Frank" <my71spit13@yahoo.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR8 direction
From: <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:45:33 -0600
WE have had a few TR8's in here.
You will have the usual fuel system and hydraulics movies to
attend.   If you are going to have fun with it on the street,
I would remove all the A/C stuff and put on an offy intake
with a small holly with center pivot floats.  Get some decent
rubber and call it good without a big investment.  Making it
serious fast will eat you alive.  If you don't want to fool
with it, contact me off group.

art de armond