fot

Re: [Fot] Another Sunday ride in Khartu

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Another Sunday ride in Khartu
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:45:20 -0500 (EST)
Bob,

Brilliant run !   But, today the last of sunny days for awhile ( winter storms
on their way ) here in New England I couldn't resist the notion to fire up the
race car take it for a spin around the neighborhood.  F1  season is over and
race season has been over for awhile here in Massachusetts, sept for some
Rally crossing.  Driving around the neighborhood brought back memories of the
past season, as breif as it may of been for me and my Spit.  My wish is for
one more chance to drive my car around the block before the SALT and snow.
Hopefully the coming storms will just drop rain on us.

May all your days be sunny,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT