fot

Re: [Fot] Another sponsorship for Levy's next book?

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Another sponsorship for Levy's next book?
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:19:03 -0500
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
You might check with Burt to see if there is still time. The book was supposed
to be released this past September, but I know he missed that deadline. Not
sure when it will be out now. He owes me a copy when it is released. At any
rate, I'd be willing to put in some money.

Cheers,

Doug
--
Doug Mitchell