fot

Re: [Fot] da bomb

To: igofaster@att.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] da bomb
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:12:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
no Bobby....you be "da BOMB......."

Notes:

KCUP 2013   looks like a record year for GT6 and Spitfire Entries.
North American Spitfire Squadron is planning on making KCUP a regional meet.
GT6 & Spitfire magazine will be there to do your stories and take your
pictures.

Bobby, bring your guitar and we will find electricity.

Bring your CALIFORNIA AIR, too.  John Clancy plans to be with us. He will sign
it for you.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street