fot

[Fot] Cheers, MJB!

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>, "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Cheers, MJB!
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 05:23:30 -0500
Mark,

Thanks again for all you do for us, enjoy your time away.

Tis the season for good tidings and cheer, and spreading some of it towards
the team.net server fund helps keep things going, and helps with stocking
Mark's fridge with festive beverages. That's always important, especially
this time of year!

Think about clicking the donate link at the bottom of this message. The
hours Mark volunteers to all this happen for us is something we are ALL
thankful for.

Happy Holidays!

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com