fot

[Fot] Great ELVF/Kastner Cup ad

To: dlhogye@comcast.net, Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Great ELVF/Kastner Cup ad
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:01:49 -0500 (EST)
Dave,

Yup, that's SEAN, DENNIS, and BOB WISMER.

The photo credit goes to Joan DeLap.  It has been one of my favorite
photographs, for a long time.

Apparently, VSCDA has very good taste......

I would vote for this to have on our event shirt, but I have a different
vision for the shirt that would involve a more retro theme.

We should know more in a couple of weeks.....it's really not up to me.
Right now the KCUP 2013 is looking very good,

Great photo....thanks JUST JOAN!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street